DComplex Knowledge Base News
IP Camera Viewer 4 adds supports for many new cameras. It is optimized for OS X 10.9 and 10.10 to provide up to 5 times less CPU usage than previous versions.
Check out its new features at the App Store:
IP Camera Cloud is our latest and greatest video surveillance solution for Mac and iPhone. It uses up to 5 times less CPU than our previous generation products. The price is spread into low monthly payments.
Record surveillance video on your Mac' hard drives and access live and recorded video remotely from other Macs/iPhones for only $3 per camera per month.
We have also added optional Cloud storage for additional $7 per camera per month, so you can store video from your cameras in our Cloud servers for 30 days and access it remotely, even if your Mac that recorded the video is broken or stolen.
Version 2.40 includes following improvements: (Download IP Camera Recorder 2.40 here)
- Added new options in Motion Detector.
- Improved support for IP Cameras: ACTi, EasyCam, Eneo, Ernitec, Esky,
Etrovision, E-Tech, EyeSight, EyeCam, EZCam, Dahua, D-Link, IPCC, RTSP,
Sharx, UCam, Panasonic, Trendnet, TPLink, Trivision, Vivotek and Zmodo IP Cameras.
- Added support for newest Foscam Cameras: 9805, 9821 V2, 9826, 9831.
- Added support for Afreey, Geovision, Samsung, Allnet, Heden, NEO Coolcam, Optica, OpenEye, Orite, Ovislink, Pheenet,
Piczel, Pixord, Planet, Planex, PLC, Plenty, Polaroid, Power Star,
Procctv, Prolink, ProVision, Lorex, Napco, NCB, NCL, Ness, Netcomm, NetMedia, Netwave, NeuFusion, Niceview,
Nilox, NorthQ, NTI, QNAP, Quimz, Qwa, Raylios, Repotec, Rimax, Rohs,
Rosewill, RTX, Wanscam and Q-See IP Cameras.
- Improved support for recording video to external USB Drives.
- Improved email notifications and FTP upload.
- Added option to manually remove recorded video. If you recorded
several hours of empty room: now you can remove this video to save Hard
Show archived news.
There are 60 records online