DComplex Knowledge Base News
Version 2.40 includes following improvements: (Download IP Camera Recorder 2.40 here)
- Added new options in Motion Detector.
- Improved support for IP Cameras: ACTi, EasyCam, Eneo, Ernitec, Esky,
Etrovision, E-Tech, EyeSight, EyeCam, EZCam, Dahua, D-Link, IPCC, RTSP,
Sharx, UCam, Panasonic, Trendnet, TPLink, Trivision, Vivotek and Zmodo IP Cameras.
- Added support for newest Foscam Cameras: 9805, 9821 V2, 9826, 9831.
- Added support for Afreey, Geovision, Samsung, Allnet, Heden, NEO Coolcam, Optica, OpenEye, Orite, Ovislink, Pheenet,
Piczel, Pixord, Planet, Planex, PLC, Plenty, Polaroid, Power Star,
Procctv, Prolink, ProVision, Lorex, Napco, NCB, NCL, Ness, Netcomm, NetMedia, Netwave, NeuFusion, Niceview,
Nilox, NorthQ, NTI, QNAP, Quimz, Qwa, Raylios, Repotec, Rimax, Rohs,
Rosewill, RTX, Wanscam and Q-See IP Cameras.
- Improved support for recording video to external USB Drives.
- Improved email notifications and FTP upload.
- Added option to manually remove recorded video. If you recorded
several hours of empty room: now you can remove this video to save Hard
The version 2.29 is now available as a free upgrade for existing IP Camera Recorder users from the Download site.
Recorder now works on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and Windows 7 and 8.
Show archived news.
There are 53 records online